• Treatment of diff use and localized bleeding.
• For bleeding around suture lines.
• Substitution of fibrin glue for haemostasisin vascular surgery.
• Substitution of bone wax in bone bleeding.
• Reduction in the need for electro cautery and associated tissue damage.
• Use with compatible filter cell-savers.
• Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery.
• General Surgery.
• Transplant Surgery.
• Tumour Surgery.
• Oral and maxillofacial Surgery.
• ENT Surgery.
• Urology / Gynaecology.
• Plastic Surgery.
• Burn surgery.
HaemoCer Plus – Haemostasis ideal to Nature
HaemoCer Plus APH exhibits all the key features required by surgical professionals, namely:
- Plant Based
- Contains no animal or human components.
- Normally complete resorption.
- Rapid resorption minimizes risks of foreign body reaction and granuloma formation.
- Reduction of homologous transfusions abd blood donations.
- Support and product trainings.
- Compact packaging reducing storage volumes.
- Rapid off-the-shell deployment, no special storage defrosting.
HaemoCer™ PLUS: All-rounder in Haemostasis