Complete Vacuum Delivery System
The Kiwi Complete Vacuum Delivery System is designed to give control back to the physician. Whatever your preference or needs are, the Kiwi family of products offers a vacuum to meet them.
The OmniCup is the most versatile of the Kiwi vacuums. Its flexible-stem and low profile cup enables placement over the flexion point of the baby’s head no matter the fetal head position. This is vital in order to realign the head so that the smallest diameters of the fetal head are presented to the birth canal. When the OmniCup is properly placed and traction is exerted in-line with the pelvic axis, malpositions of the fetal head can be corrected.
The Omni-MT has the same great features as the OmniCup with the addition of the Traction Force Indicator. Its flexible stem and low-profile cup enable placement over the flexion point, 3 cm forward of the posterior fontanelle along the sagittal suture, The Traction Force Indicator is designed to measure the force exerted during traction. This allows the operator to correlate tactile sensation of traction force with a visual scale, helping to reduce “pop-offs” and especially valuable for training purposes
The Kiwi Complete Vacuum Delivery System
- PalmPump™ Technology puts complete control in the hands of a single operator
- Traction Force Indicator measures the force exerted during traction
- Flexible Stem enables the cup to be placed over the flexion point no matter the position of the fetal head
- Disposable for convenience and safety
- Low Cup Profile for ease of insertion
- Recommended for following fetal positions:OA OP OT C